Saturday, July 26, 2014

Save some money before the first day!

SO the first day back to school is quickly approaching.. AH! My mind is spinning as I think about everything that needs to be done before the first day. I have been searching TpT, gathering some awesome freebies, printing, laminating, cutting, organizing, ummm the list of verbs goes on and on. 


I want to start off my posting some FREEBIES from my store. 


What better way to start off the first day of school with some positivity? Download my Class Commitment Posters ! There are 6 posters included in this product. 









My last FREEBIE I want to share is the Important Dates Printable. This is such an easy way to see your year at-glance and note down anything that comes up! Stay organized from the start!






Want to save some $$$?? You're in luck!





I JUST added my Back to School BUNDLE. All of the BTS products in my store together in one zip file. So, save some money before school starts! Some best selling items included ALL for $4.50. Woop wooop!



And Last, but Not Least.... 

One more thing to add to this post... I am donating two of my items in an upcoming giveaway by Teaching with Hope! Who doesn't love a good GREAT giveaway?!! Head on over to her blog to see the amazing TpT and Etsy products up for grabs!




 photo 023bb102-7468-44c0-aedc-5696648f1b32.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com