Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Worksheet Wednesday: Summer Freebie Fun

I am happily linking up with The Teaching Tribune for Worksheet Wednesday! I hope you and your students enjoy this simple writing and coloring worksheet for the summer themed linky party. Print this out and your little writers and artists are ready to go. 
I brought the full packet to summer camp a few weeks ago, and the kids LOVED them! You can check out my Summer Camp Fun blog post to see their creations. To download the freebies, click on the images below: 

If you enjoy the freebie, I would love your feedback! 

You can find the entire Summer Coloring and Writing Worksheets here or click the picture below:




 photo 023bb102-7468-44c0-aedc-5696648f1b32.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com