Sunday, June 29, 2014

Meet Me Monday

I am starting the week off with a link-up with The Teaching Tribune for Monday Meet Up! I just love their summer bloggin' link-ups.. What a great way to get to know more bloggers!


Today, we are sharing three things that we are thankful for. I tried to think of some simple things that were making me happy and some things on a deeper level. I narrowed it down to: 1. My New House 2. My Support Systems and 3. My New Television Shows.


I have so much to be thankful for right now, so this was a challenge! Thank you, The Teaching Tribune for this simple reflection of my happiness

Tomorrow is..... "Two for Tuesday" where 2 of my favorite products will be 50% off the entire day!  

 photo 023bb102-7468-44c0-aedc-5696648f1b32.png

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new house!!! :) That's so exciting!!! I love How I Met your Mother! That's such a great show.
Lori
Mixing it up in Middle

The Traveling Teacher said...

How I Met Your Mother and Orange is the New Black are two of my favorite shows as well. My husband and I binge watched the 2nd season of Orange in one weekend. Enjoy your new house!
The Traveling Teacher

TeacherWillRunForBooks said...

I love finding new bloggers! Congrats on the new house :)
I'm your newest follower :)
-Ashlee
TeacherWillRunforBooks

Scarlett said...

Congrats on your new house! I'm currently searching for my dream home and I can't wait until I find it!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com