Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Center Organization

How do you organize your centers? After MANY attempts at trying to stay organized and sane, I have finally found something that works. 
I bought the nifty rainbow drawer from SAMS which was only $25! Woohoo! 
I made labels that fit the drawers for each reading skill. I use Journeys reading series, so the skill always comes back a few weeks later in a different story.

 I simply store task cards, center activities, games, songs, etc. all in the specific drawer. 


Everything fits so nicely and whenever the skills rolls around again, I simply go to the drawer to pull activities for whole group or workstations. Look how great Forman Teaches Cause and Effect Literacy Activity looks!




Guess what? You can download the labels NOW for free! 

Enjoy and happy teaching! 


 photo 023bb102-7468-44c0-aedc-5696648f1b32.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com