Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wonderful Worksheet Wednesday

Doesn't everyone love to collect a bunch of freebies for your class? I think YES! I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune for another Worksheet Wednesday! This week, I am posting a GOAL SETTING freebie. It is so important for children to make goals for the day, week, month, year, and life. This is one of my favorite activities to do in the classroom during the first week or so of school. Go to my store to collect this useful freebie HERE!: Goal Setting Freebie by Countless Smart Cookies. If you download, I would love your feedback! :) 








With all the goal setting talk, it's time to announce that I am having... ANOTHER GIVEAWAY! I just reached my product goal for the month! (60 products in my store.. thank you very much, summer vacation) In hopes to reach one of my other monthly goals: 150 TpT followers.. I am hosting a giveaway on my Facebook page! To enter, CLICK HERE!





 photo 023bb102-7468-44c0-aedc-5696648f1b32.png

1 comments:

a4kokanee said...

Hey Brooke! Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm a (fairly) new blogger, too! I followed you. Followers are nice to have. :) Your goal setting materials are super handy. Thanks for sharing.
Heather from Oregon Mrs. Renz Class

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com