Tuesday, July 8, 2014

An Exciting Tuesday!



As you can tell, I LOVE linky parties. It lets us connect with so many other teachers out there that we would have never found! I am taking part in 2 link-up parties today: Deanna Jump's Book Talk Tuesday and The Teaching Tribune Two for Tuesday



The book I am talking about for Deanna Jump's Book Talk Tuesday is The Courage to Teach: Exploring the Inner Landscape of a Teacher's Life by Parker Palmer. Palmer reaches out to teachers by letting them reflect and reconnect with themselves. If we, as teachers, connect with ourselves, we can then connect with our students, administrators and colleagues. 

"When I do not know myself, I cannot know who my students are."  This is the most important aspect of teaching! We must know our strengths, weaknesses, pet-peeves, inspirations, etc. etc. etc in order to educate our students. 

He makes the reader reflect on their passion to teach - Why are you teaching? Why did you choose this profession? I benefitted from reflecting on my teaching practices while reading this book so much and I cannot recommend this book enough!!


My second link-up is with The Teaching Tribune for Two for Tuesday! I am excited to mark down two of my products HALF OFF! I am discounting Teacher Planner [EDITABLE] July 2014-June 2015: Bright Colors and Back to School BINGO. Simply click on the links and shop away! :) 





Stay organized throughout the year with this colorful planner! It is completely editable - AND CHEAP! 




So many incredible clip-artists helped me make this game successful! 

Clip-Art By:

Makda's Markers 


Do you have a Facebook page for your TpT store? I would love to 

connect with others on Facebook too! :D







 photo 023bb102-7468-44c0-aedc-5696648f1b32.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com