Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday Scoop with SAVINGS!


Sunday Sales- YAY! I am linking up with All Things Apple in 2nd for Sunday Saving Circular! What a better way to start your week and collect your products for the entire week!? A big thank you to Ms. Swisher for setting this one up!


 1. FULL Halloween Writing and Math Pack- $1.75 (normally $3.50)
2. Halloween Writing Pack- $2.00 (normally $2.50)
3. Halloween Math Pack- $1.20 (normally $1.50)

So...my advice would be go for the full pack that includes it all! 
Here's a sneak peak of what's inside: 




Now, it's time for Sunday Scoop with Teaching Trio! What are you up to? 


I don't feel like talking about the things I have to do, right?.... Time to procrastinate: I am LOVING Gone Girl.. so suspenseful. Also, I am needing some Fall clothes too!
 What am I happy to do? Watch the Saints play! Who Dat! 


One more thing- I've donated $5 credit to Tickled Pink in Primary's Giveaway: Click Here to Enter!


Have a great week! 



 photo 023bb102-7468-44c0-aedc-5696648f1b32.png

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi there!!! Thank you sooo much for linking up today!! Your Halloween pack looks great!! How fun!!! I hope you enjoyed creating and sharing your circular!!

Thanks again, and hope to see you next week!!
Nicole :)
All Things Apple in 2nd

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com