Sunday, September 14, 2014

Made it Monday- Productive Weekend!

For the first time in...all year... I think.. I had a very productive weekend! I dedicated it to uploading some TpT products and getting a little organized. I haven't been able to upload new products since the start of school, so I was very happy to check those off of my to-do list this weekend! I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made it! To celebrate my actual productive weekend, I'm also linking up with Kelly and Kim for Markdown Monday! Anything helps to make Mondays a little bit better- right? 



Now, I'm ready to announce my newest additions: 


I wish I could save the best for last, but I am just too excited about my COMPLETED 2014-2015 Monthly and Weekly Planner. It's been a process, but I've finally found the perfect set up for a planner! Best of all.. I went to the local printing store, printed it AND had it bound for around $5.00! It matches my Teaching Binder perfectly! To celebrate, this item will be 20% UNTIL FRIDAY making it only $2.40! 






Monday Made it #2 is my new Rhyme Time Product. I used this over the summer with my soon-to-be Kinder students and JUST had the chance to uploaded it. Now, I'm ready to show them off! This product includes Rhyming word cards AND an I have, Who has? Game (a class favorite!) This is my second item that will be  20% UNTIL FRIDAY-  making it only $2.40! ! Get it now while it lasts!






 Monday Made It #2 is my Matter Unit: Solid, Liquid, Gas. I covered this unit last week and my students absolutely loved the milk and cookie comparison! I even added a Matter FREEBIE to my store. 




 Well, that's it! I hope you enjoyed my made it Mondays with a markdown! Head on over to my store and check out the new items while they are discounted!



 photo 023bb102-7468-44c0-aedc-5696648f1b32.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com